
"Carve" (working title) tells the story of a man trapped inside a space that represents his own internal struggles. The piece will be animated in flash and fully rendered in photoshop.
This piece is a way for me to enjoy art again--I love digital illustration and portraiture as well as dark, psychology based short films. It's more or less a self portrait and is an expression of finding new approaches to problem solving... something very important to mental health, I believe.
At the end of writing this piece, I felt like I had grown, like I had made some realizations about my own mental health and my life. I hope that viewers can feel connected to my character and his struggle with himself. I also hope that by the end of rendering this piece, I will have grown even more in understanding myself, my mental health, and as an artist in whole.
Keeping you posted,
Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment